- Dept. of Family & Community Medicine
- Bennett Health Clinic
- Communicable Disease Services
- Div. West Sick Call
- Important Telephone Numbers
- Laboratory Services
- Minor Surgery
- Pharmacy Services
- Physicals for Div. West Personnel
- Radiology Services
- Referrals Services
- School and Sports Physicals
- Well Baby and Child Exams
- Women’s Health
Main: (254) 618-8039
Nurse Advice Line: (254) 553-3695
Fax: (254) 618-8099
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
31st Street and Battalion Avenue
Fort Hood, Texas 76544
|Div. West Sick Call 6:30 – 7 a.m.
(All others seen at unit Aid Stations)
Bennett Health Clinic serves the 3rd Cavalry Regiment, 36th Engineer Battalion, 69th Air Defense Artillery, 41st Fires Brigade and Div. West soldiers and their family members.
Call (254) 288-8888
Please bring shot records.
page last modified on: 11/5/2013