- Dept. of Family & Community Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Family Medicine Residency Clinic
- About FMRP
- About CRDAMC
- About Fort Hood
- Community Service
- Goals and Objectives
- Program Director Welcome
- Contact Us
Mission: The CRDAMC Family Medicine Residency trains Family Physicians in a supportive team environment, provides evidence-based patient centered care to Soldiers, Retired Warriors, and their Families, serves the Army and medical communities, assures wellness for all members of the team, and develops the AMEDD's future leaders.
Vision: We are honored to serve and committed to be a model residency for the Army. We strive to be the home of choice for patients, residents, students, faculty, and staff. We go all-out to develop Soldier Family Physicians with the values and abilities to provide outstanding patient care and excel in accomplishing the Army's mission.
PATIENTS FIRST, LEARNING ALWAYS
Main: (254) 288-8280
Alt: (254) 288-8281
Fax: (254) 286-7196
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
First Floor Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Fort Hood, Texas 76544
The FMRP provides a collaborative, rigorous and humanistic learning environment that engages students, residents and staff in a dynamic partnership to foster the development of well-rounded Family Physicians through a safe and collegial atmosphere emphasizing evidence-based practice, selfless service, excellence, and professionalism. We assure the safety and quality of patient care provided by our residents today and our graduates in their future practice.
- Goal 1: Patients. Provide outstanding patient-centered care.
- Goal 2: Education. Deliver quality education anytime, anywhere.
- Goal 3: Outreach. Serve the local community, provide new knowledge to the medical community, and promote our program to students.
- Goal 4: Wellness. Promote and facilitate physical, psychological, & spiritual wellness for team members.
- Goal 5: Leadership. Develop leaders and mentors.
date last modified: 11/15/2013